Monday 2 August 2010

Dress like Mad Men

It's all about the curves this season, what the media have controversially termed 'real' women with a Monroe type figure.  Big busts were pushed up and out at Prada, and across cities runways showed nipped in waists, kitten heels, full circle skirts, buoffant hair and cat eyes.  For a girl who lives in skinny jeans, short skirts and high heels, this seasons '50s revival isn't exactly up my alley.  But if treated with the same sort of romance shown here in Swedish Elle this month, I'm fully onboard for the '50s to return.  But you can keep the sexism, racism and Cold War, and the only sort of space race I want is one to the cashier, thanks.



(studded hearts)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have recently found your blog from knightcat, its SO AMAZING, I have followed you, I would definitely come bak again. It posts are so inspiring, keep it up.


    come visit my new fashion blog
    www.therawpower.blogspot.com
    all about fashion – streetstyle, models, editorial, personal and etc….
    feel free to leave me comments.

    XO
    Therawpower.

    ReplyDelete