Friday 30 July 2010

Harley Viera Newton

Another one of those it-girls who doesn't really seem to do anything besides party at festivals, fashion shows and parties.  But honestly, who cares what these girls, Harley, Alexa Chung etc. do, aren't we really just jealous that they don't have to work, party and jet set across the world and get to wear Christopher Kane while doing it?  The green-eyed monster rears its ugly head, yet late enough to appreciate her sense of style - cute dresses and long hair are a win for me - and carefree attitude (which I'm sure I would have if I had her lifestyle!).


(tfs/cobrasnake)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God, I definitely adore your blog. Where do you find these amazing pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I go onto a lot of blogs and websites to find my images, these were from the fashion spot and cobrasnake. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete