Saturday 11 September 2010

New York Fashion Week

It's New York Fashion Week already.  When did that happen?  I'll be honest, it has snuck up on me some what and now I'm trying to catch up.  There were a few things I wanted to post about before the fashion weeks hit but that may now have to wait. 

So, day two (technically its day three but time differences must allow artist license...) into NYFW and there's nothing really I've fallen in love with, which is unsurprising considering its only day two and New York never really delivers in the way Paris, Milan and London does.  Still, here are my (rather slim) pickings of Fashion Week thus far.

Nicholas K

military, tan and olive colours, nomadic, slouchy, heavy duty boots, brown, earthy tones, hoods, comfortable, traveller, shirts, draping, oversized bag.

Nicole Miller



sheer, white, light weight fabrics, chiffon, grey, shirts, maxis, floaty, relaxed, green, black, neutrals, moody

I'm looking foward to Charlotte Ronson, Diane Von Furstenberg, Proenza Schouler, Alexander Wang, Rodarte, Jill Stuart, Marc Jacobs and Rebecca Taylor.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some really great looks...love the plaid one and all of the layering too:)

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete