Sunday 12 September 2010

New York Fashion Week Part Two

Alexander Wang

So much of Wang's collections are hit and miss, last season for me was an utter disaster with the majority of the peices ugly and unwearable.   His collections lack a continuity that other designers have but having said that, this season was a lot better with some gorgeous pieces.  And it's official, white is definitely in next season.  And it's a colour I will not be wearing, as I'm an utter klutz that trips over air, drops expensive glasses and spills food on my favourite clothes.  It's just safer that way.


Charlotte Ronson



(style.com)

Love the collection like I did last seasons', she continues her grunge trend successfully with gorgeous sheer pieces, floaty frilly fabrics and socks teamed with boots.  My favourite collection so far, it's exactly the way I (or would like to) dress.

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with Charlotte Ronson's collection as well - the girly prints and sheer dresses are perfection! You have a great blog, so glad I stumbled upon it :)

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of color in the Charlotte Ronson collection! So pretty.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete