Thursday 7 October 2010

Kimono

I haven't done this yet, but I've put together a potential outfit.  I've fallen in love with the gorgeous kimono from Topshop and really wish my budget could stretch that bit further to add this to my wardrobe.  This look has also been partially inspired by the stylish and beautiful Taylor Tomasi, as I absolutely adore her gym shorts.


Blouse-AllSaints/Ring-AllSaints/Shoes-NewLook/Shorts-Topshop/Kimono-Topshop


(streetfsn)

I have a little request to ask my American readers - I'm heading to Los Angeles next week for a fortnight.  Admittedly it is for a wedding so the majority of my time shall be spent trying to remember all the names of an extensive Asian family, but I am hoping to get some sightseeing and shopping done.  So, what do you recommend?  Any great (cheap) shops I should visit, vintage or not? 

Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

  1. Jet Rag is a vintage/thrift store in hollywood has everything for $1 on sunday mornings. get there early and prepare to dig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bex, You HAVE to go down to Melrose...too many fav stores to list, just park by Johnny Rockets Restaurant & make your way up & down. Be sure to go to the Santa Monica Pier/Promenade & Venice Beach (for the people watching).

    Check out my post & pics of a Melrose day
    http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2010/08/strollin-melrose-venice-style.html

    I know it's a lot...but those are MUSTS. Try to squeeze it in, you'll be glad you did!

    ReplyDelete