Thursday 10 February 2011

Love Love


(fakingfashion)

So, apparently New York Fashion Week started.  I'm so tired right now it could be Christmas and I would have no idea.  My internship at Peter Pilotto has kicked up into high gear and I don't have a lot of time on my hands with late nights at the studio and working as a waitress during the weekends - hence the lack of posts.  Things should quieten down though in a few weeks so I'll do my best in the meantime!  Also, has anyone else had problems with The Fashion Spot?  I keep getting weird warnings about scripts?  Anyone else?

1 comment:

  1. this is such a beauitful edidtorail thanks in part to the genuine realness of it all. the model isnt locked in some grey room but in regular places (gorcery store!). fashion week started? didnt even know, sometimes i think how can i love fashion so much and be so oblivious to kep dates of fashion weeks?

    ReplyDelete